Close Quarter Battle course
Our 7 day Close Quarter Battle ( CQB ) course is for operators that want to learn the tried and tested techniques building clearing both aggressively and safely as individuals and teams. The CQB course includes weapons handling tests and stress shooting to ensure you are safe in a close quarter environment.
You will be taught various techniques of room entry and clearing with plenty of practice to help build your confidence and skill that will culminate in a practical exam to ensure you understand the tactics and safety aspects.
You will also be taught casualty evacuation drills and building security after clearance.
- CQB history and introduction
- Team makeup and responsibilities
- Team communication
- Moving as a team
- Types of building
- Types and layouts of rooms
- Methods of entry
- Limited penetration techniques
- Introduction to IED and booby traps
- Casualty drills and evacuation
- Two, three and four man room clears
- Shooting on the move
- Weapons handling skills as individuals and teams
- Weapons shooting safety test and stress test
- Weapons used AK47 M4 pistols shotgun and correct use of grenades/flashbangs
Price included accommodation in hotel, 3 meals per day, transfer from/to Belgrade Airport, weapons, ammunition.
WEAPONS: Pistols - Glock 17, Glock 19, CZ , Sig Sauer
Carbines - AKMS, AK47, M-4
METHODS: This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range. The Course will be given on the EBSSA Training Center with the use of EBSSA equipment.
GEAR: Tactical Boots, Tactical Gloves, Pants. The rest of the special, tactical equipment will be given by EBSSA for the duration of training.
|Close Quarter Battle course||02 April 2018 - 08 April 2018||1450 €||Available||Sign Up|
Close Quarter Battle course (02 April 2018 - 08 April 2018)