Tactical Instructor Course
The main focus of the EBSSA Tactical Instructor Course is to form strong pedagogical skills and to acquaint the student with methodological concepts of security training. In order to increase the quality of the course we organize it in cooperation with The Israele College for Security and Investigation.
This cooperation allows our students to obtain 2 recognized certificates in case of successful passing the final exams: EBSSA Instructor Certificate and Israeli Shooting Instructor.
All the successful graduates will be registered in EBSSA official data base and will get the opportunity to organize Tactical courses with the right to provide official EBSSA certificates.
The students who are able to get the required level will receive EBSSA Tactical Instructor certificate and will be considered as potential participants of EBSSA international projects.
The course has solid theoretical base and includes constant practical assessments. At the end of the training students will be capable to organize and teach lessons concerning PSD and CPO subjects, each student will be evaluated individually, the level of the Certificate depends on the work during the course and demonstrated results. The course is highly intensive and consists of theoretical and practical assessments.
- Introduction, discussion of the students’ previous experience
- Basic pedagogical concepts
- Adult learning concepts
- Specifics of security training
- CPO and PSD tactics
- Organization of theoretical lessons: basic principles, main subjects, choice of tools
- Organization of practical assessments: structure, aims, connection with the theory
- Organization of a shooting lesson: equipment, safety rules and their application, basic commands and exercises, control of results
- Weapon drills
- EBSSA Safe handling
- EBSSA Basic Pistol/Rifle Shooting Instructional Method
- EBSSA Shooting positions
- EBSSA Evaluation and Improving performance of shooters
- EBSSA Skill development
- EBSSA teaching concepts
- Israeli Shooting
- Israeli training concept
- Israeli Counter terrorism tactics
- Israeli Shooting in Close protection
- Israeli Shooting under stress
- Final exam
Price included: Transfer from/to Belgrade airport, accommodation in hotel, 3 meals per day, weapons, ammunition, certification.
Requirements: Military or Police experience or EBSSA PSD or CPO courses.
Weapons: Ak47, M4, CZ, Glock 17, Beretta, Sig Sauer
|Tactical Instructor Course||21 January 2019 - 03 February 2019||3200 €||Available||Sign Up|
Tactical Instructor Course (21 January 2019 - 03 February 2019)