Executive Vip Protection Course
Most countries around Europe do not allow the carrying of firearms, with this in mind EBSSA are offering an unarmed executive protection course, it cover all the essentials of the normal close protection course minus the firearms training. Why pay for firearms training if you will never use it. The Executive VIP protection course will give you all the skills you need to become an excellent operator.
The course is taught by experienced close protection officers who will help you through the 7 day course. It is taught to EBSSA’s usual high standards so you can be assured you’re in good hands.
- Principles of close protection
- Elements of a close protection team
- Protection formations
- Evacuation drills and use of cover
- Introduction to threat assessment and risk analysis
- Client arrivals and departures
- Dress code
- Low profile security and tactics
- Unarmed combat
- Advance work, ( surveys, preparation and planning)
- Communications and radio procedure
- Vehicle procedures
- Team Leader; roles & responsibilities
- Final training exercise: IN TOWN EXCERICSE – training in realistic every day situation
- Briefing the Principal
A final exercise will be performed in a realistic environment for you to put all the lessons and techniques into practice.
The price includes all accommodation and meals in a hotel plus transfers to and from the Airport.