Security Driver course
The main aim of the Security Driving / B6 Armored course is to prepare high quality security drivers with necessary set of practical skills. The students will understand vehicle dynamics in various situations on different road conditions. Realistic exercises are the key point for developing defensive driving skills. Particular attention is paid to the usage of weapons in a car. The students come under different types of attacks and are challenged to react. Security Driver Training is designed to improve the car control abilities of licensed drivers at any experience level.
- Egress / ingress evacuation of the VIP.
- Planning considerations
- Safety Rules
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Risk assessments
- Driving Fundamentals
- Maneuvers /J-turns/Y turns /Serpentine/Straight-line Breaking/Accident Avoidance /Progressive Breaking /Backing
- Vehicle preparations
- Motorcade Operations
- Motorcade Immediate Action
- Motorcade Evacuation Techniques
- Role and responsibilities of the Security Driver
- Introduction to 4wd systems
- 4wd vehicle familiarization
- 4wd security driving
- Shooting with use of car
- Advance Shooting for security driver
- B6 Armored vihicle familiarization
WEAPONS: Pistols – Glock 17, Glock 19, Sig Sauer, CZ 75/99
SKILL PREREQUISITES: Driver license, Clean criminal background
GEAR: Casual clothing (no jeans), rain / weather gear, tactical cargo pants, tactical belt (sturdy).
Price included accommodation in Hotel, 3 meals per day, weapons, ammunition, transfer from/to Airport, EBSSA international certificate, etc