Tactical Carbine course
The purpose of the Tactical Carbine course is to increase the students’ carbine shooting skills . During the course advanced techniques of carbine handling will be taught and various tactical settings will be organized. The Tactical Carbine course will be conducted by a Russian former special forces operator.
- Safety rules of use weapon
- Carabine design and mechanics
- Disassembly/ Assembly of weapon
- Ready positions
- Static shooting in different positions: Standing/ Kneeling/ lying on the ground
- Emergency/Tactical reloads in different positions: Standing / Kneeling/ lying on the ground / in movement
- Double shots
- Alternate shooting positions
- Multiple targets
- Shooting with use of cover: Vertical/ horizontal, corner, car
- Various directions shooting
- Strong side/weak side shooting
- Shooting on the move
- CQB Introduction
- Advance Shooting technics
- Instinctive shooting techniques
- Shooting under life fire
The price included transfers to and from/to Belgrade airport, accommodation in hotel, 3 meals per day. Hire of weapons and ammunition.
METHODS: This course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures lectures will be conducted in the classroom and shooting range. The course will be given in EBSSA Training Center with the use of EBSSA equipment.
SKILL PREREQUISITES: None. The candidate does not have to possess prior experience