Curso de instructor de escopeta
Shotgun Instructor course has two purposes. The first purpose to form Shotgun Instructor staff to involve in international projects of EBSSA. The second purpose is to form qualified Shotgun Instructors that can teach EBSSA techniques in their countries in full autonomy.
Firearms Instructor Course has two purposes.
The first purpose to form firearms instructor staff to involve in international projects of EBSSA.
The second purpose is to form highly qualified firearms instructors that can teach EBSSA techniques in their countries in full autonomy.
The Firearms Instructor course will be conducted by a former special forces operator. After this course a Pistol Shooting Instructor and Rifle Shooting Instructor certificate will be issued.
Attention! After this Firearms Instructor course the graduates will be able to issue EBSSA certificates to their students.
- Firearms safety, including considerations specific to shotguns
- Ammunition selection and capabilities
- Patterning for optimum performance
- Loading / reloading techniques
- Safe storage and ready conditions, including cruiser ready
- Training aids
- Selection of the fighting shotgun
- Modifications and Accessories
- Nomenclature and mechanical operation
- Shooting technique
- Care and maintenance
- Adult teaching methods
|Curso de instructor de escopeta||Serbia||20 marzo 2023 – 21 marzo 2023||850 €||Available||Comprar|