Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
The TECC is a 3 Day program focusing on additional interventions and management of serious incidents with the expectation of longer term management of the casualty at the scene. Course finishes with the TECC award, the most current and recognized medical qualification in the Security industry.
- Introduction to the TECC course
- The Pre Hospital Environment
- Scene management
- Respiration and Airway Management
- Basic Life Support
- Circulation and Shock
- Medical Related Emergencies
- Medical Scenarios with imitation of the wounds
- Final examination: theory and practice
Equipment : tourniquet ( different types) , special bandages (cravat, Israeli etc.) blood stopping consumatives , coagulating consumatives, oxygen mask , medical packages , stretcher etc.
Training Methods : use of theoretical lectures and practical trainings
Number of students : a minimum of 5 persons is required
SKILL PREREQUISITES: none