First Person on Scene intermediate (FPOS-i)
The FPOS-I is a 3 Day program focusing on additional interventions and management of serious incidents with the expectation of longer term management of the casualty at the scene. Course finishes with the FPOS-I award, the most current and recognized medical qualification in the Security industry.
- Introduction to the FPOS course
- The Pre Hospital Environment
- Scene management
- Respiration and Airway Management
- Basic Life Support
- Circulation and Shock
- Medical Related Emergencies
- Medical Scenarios with imitation of the wounds
- Final examination: theory and practice
Equipment : tourniquet ( different types) , special bandages (cravat, Israeli etc.) blood stopping consumatives , coagulating consumatives, oxygen mask , medical packages , stretcher etc.
Training Methods : use of theoretical lectures and practical trainings
Number of students : a minimum of 5 persons is required
SKILL PREREQUISITES: none