Tactical Carbine Instructor course
Tactical Carbine Instructor Course has two purposes: the first purpose to form carbine shooter instructor staff to involve in international projects of EBSSA.
The second purpose is to form highly qualified tactical carbine instructors that can work in their countries in full autonomy.
The Tactical Carbine Instructor course will be conducted from former special force from Russia. After this Tactical Carbine Instructor course will be released certificate Tactical Carbine Instructor.
Attention! After this Tactical Carbine Instructor course the graduates will be able to issue EBSSA certificates to their students
- Introduction, Instructor & Student Biographies
- Introduction to EBSSA training concept and techniques
- Individual Skills Improvement Assessment
- Selection of teaching tools, facilities and equipment
- Individual Skills Assessment
- Selection of exercises/drills to the group level / level of student
- Carabines design and mechanics
- Disassembly/ Assembly of weapon
- Safety rules of use weapon
- Pointing of the Carabines
- Ready positions
- Static shooting in different positions: Standing/Kneeling/lying on the ground
- Dynamic/Tactical reloads in different positions:Standing/ Kneeling/ lying on the ground/ in movement
- Multiple targets
- Double shots
- Alternate shooting positions
- Shooting with use of cover: Vertical/ horizontal, corner, car, Various directions shooting
- Strong side/weak side shooting
- Instinctive shooting technics
- CQB Introduction
- Advance Shooting technics
- Shooting under live fire
WEAPONS: AK 47
METHODS: This Firearms Instructor Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The Tactical Carbine Instructor Course will be given on the EBSSA both camp with the use of EBSSA equipment.
Price included accommodation in Hotel, 3 meals per day, transfer from/to airport, weapons, ammunitions, certification.
Attention! After this Tactical Carbine Instructor course the graduates will be able to issue EBSSA certificates to their students.