Curso de instructor de carabina táctica
Tactical Carbine Instructor Course has two purposes. The first purpose to form carbine shooter instructor staff to involve in international projects of EBSSA. The second purpose is to form highly qualified tactical carbine instructors that can work in their countries in full autonomy.
Tactical Carbine Instructor Course has two purposes: the first purpose to form carbine shooter instructor staff to involve in international projects of EBSSA.
The second purpose is to form highly qualified tactical carbine instructors that can work in their countries in full autonomy.
The Tactical Carbine Instructor course will be conducted from former special force from Russia. After this Tactical Carbine Instructor course will be released certificate Tactical Carbine Instructor.
Attention! After this Tactical Carbine Instructor course the graduates will be able to issue EBSSA certificates to their students.
- Introduction, Instructor & Student Biographies
- Selection of teaching tools, facilities and equipment
- Individual Skills Assessment
- Disassembly / Assembly of weapon
- Safety rules of use weapon
- Static shooting in different positions: Standing/Kneeling/lying on the ground
- Double shots
- Alternate shooting positions
- Instinctive shooting technics
- CQB Introduction
- Introduction to EBSSA training concept and techniques
- Individual Skills Improvement Assessment
- Selection of exercises/drills to the group level / level of student
- Carabines design and mechanics
- Pointing of the Carabines
- Ready positions
- Dynamic / Tactical reloads in different positions:Standing / Kneeling / lying on the ground / in movement
- Multiple targets
- Shooting with use of cover: Vertical / horizontal, corner, car, Various directions shooting
- Strong side / weak side shooting
- Advance Shooting technics
- Shooting under live fire
|Curso de instructor de carabina táctica||Serbia||29 marzo 2024 – 30 marzo 2024||1050 €||Available||Comprar|
|Curso de instructor de carabina táctica||Serbia||16 agosto 2024 – 17 agosto 2024||1050 €||Available||Comprar|