How to choose a tactical training company
Professional tactical and firearms training companies such as EBSSA can provide the resources to develop high quality training materials that will provide the best transfer of knowledge and skills, producing training materials that you will actually use. Our methods have been tested numerous times in the combat environment.
We can train individuals or groups, we are the best at what we do!.
What should you look for when selecting a Tactical and Firearms training company?
To ensure you choose the best organization to meet your training needs, consider the following:
- Subject Matter Expertise – What expertise does the company have in the processes or equipment that you want to train on? Do they have experience in your industry? Or is it their first time?
- Training Development and Delivery Expertise – While subject matter expertise is a factor, it’s usually not the most important one. All of the subject matter expertise in the world won’t guarantee you an effective training program. An experienced training specialist can work with your subject matter experts to develop good training documents that will provide you with what you need to know in a manner that is clear and concise, providing what you need to know, without confusing you with things that they don’t need. This is where many training programs fall short.
- Experience – How long have they been in business? What is the average level of employee experience? Beware of training companies that use inexperienced entry level employees to develop and deliver training.
- Reputation – What is their reputation in the industry? If in doubt, ask for references. If they are hesitant to provide references, look elsewhere.
- Flexibility of Format and Presentation Style – Some companies have a fixed format that they attempt to sell to all of their clients in a “one size fits all” manner. The best tactical and firearms training companies understand that each person is unique and will offer a variety of formats, templates and styles, working closely with you to determine what are the best fit for you.
- Cost – While we may wish that cost was not an issue, we know in practice that it’s nearly always a major factor.
When looking at cost, you may want to take into consideration the return on investment (ROI) of your training project. In other words, what is the cost of an untrained or poorly trained employee? Will the course help me achieve my goal,
So why choose EBSSA?
In early 2014 our founders recognized a lack of high quality tactical and firearm training outside of the military, and with the high demand for contractors in the high risk areas of the world, it was decided to form a company of highly skilled operators from different nations to provide high quality lessons to those people wishing to work in hostile areas.
Thus the European Bodyguard and Security Service Association (EBSSA) was born. Since our inception we have strived to find and work with highly qualified and combat experienced operators.
Currently we have instructors from Russia, Italy, Israel and the U.K.many ex-special forces we offer some of the best courses available to civilian and security forces and Boast a mobile Team to instruct in most parts of the world.
Our instructors are fully focused on your individual training requirements, supplementing the development of your firearms handling skills with advice and guidance available from a depth of knowledge and operational experience that is second to none.
Regardless of your background from novice, civilian or Military, PSD, Close Protection, Maritime Security Operator or a Police Firearms Officer, if you wish to improve and demonstrate firearms competency, shooting and firearm handling skills we will fulfill and surpass all of your Firearms Training needs.
On our Tactical firearms courses you will quickly gain confidence, experience, skill and accuracy whilst being closely supervised by highly Trained Firearms Instructors.
We are extremely proud of our 100% safety record, and rigorously maintain our standards to ensure that your experience with us is safe and achieves your personal objective as well as enjoying your time with us.
We offer a broad range of courses to cover most of the situations our customers may find themselves in but we are always happy to build courses around a client’s specific requirement, Just ask.
Our base in Palermo Italy has some great facilities covering 8 Hectares of Varied Terrain from dedicated shooting ranges (including long range marksman ranges) to rough terrain for military skills and tactical training.
With a plush hotel a ten minute walk from the range with some stunning views it’s a perfect setting to learn those much needed skills, and relax after a hard day at the range.