AK Operator course
The AK operator course , is a course very professionalizing, since it is the most widespread weapon in the world.
The Kalashnikov family weapons are the weapons most used in the field of private military security, whether PSD or MSO, Ranger anti poaching, and in many other sectors.
Students learn all that at an operational level is essential to know to the use of this weapon.
The course is open to all operators of both military police units and private security that wanto to know in detail the utilization of this type of weapon.
Students learn how to bring their Ak, how to use it in the shooting, the various shooting positions, the tactical change of chargers, gun fencing.
- Safety rules of use weapon
- Carabine design and mechanics
- Disassembly/ Assembly of weapon in static position
- Disassembly/ Assembly of weapon in movement
- Pointing of the AK Carabine
- Ready positions
- Static shooting in different positions: Standing/ Kneeling/ lying on the ground
- Dynamic/Tactical reloads in different positions: Standing / Kneeling/ lying on the ground / in movement
- Double shots
- Multiple targets
- Alternate shooting positions
- Shooting with use of cover: Vertical/ horizontal, corner, car
- Various directions shooting
- Shooting on the move
- Strong side/weak side shooting
- CQB Introduction
- Advance Shooting technics
- Instinctive shooting technics
- Shooting under life fire
The price included transfers to and from/to Belgrade airport, accommodation in hotel, 3 meals per day. Hire of weapons and ammunition.
METHODS: This course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures lectures will be conducted in the classroom and shooting range. The course will be given in EBSSA Training Center with the use of EBSSA equipment.
PREREQUISITES: None. The candidate does not have to possess prior experience. Our course open to all nationalities.
|AK Operator course||05 September 2019 - 06 September 2019||800 €||Available||Sign Up|
AK Operator course (05 September 2019 - 06 September 2019)