Firearms Instructor Course
Firearms Instructor Course has two purposes:
the first purpose to form firearms instructor staff to envolve in international projects of EBSSA.
The second purpose is to form highly qualified firearms instructors that can teach EBSSA techniques in their countries in full autonomy.
The Firearms Instructor course will be conducted by a former special forces operator from Russia. After this course a Pistol Shooting Instructor and Rifle Shooting Instructor certificate will be issued.
- Introduction, Instructor & Student Biographies
- Introduction to EBSSA training concept and techniques
- Individual Skills Assessment
- Individual Skills Improvement Assessment
- Selection of teaching tools, facilities and equipment
- Selection of exercises/drills to the group level / level of student
- Safety rules of use weapon
- Carabines and pistols design and mechanics
- Disassembly/ Assembly of weapon
- Pointing of the Carabines and Pistols
- Ready positions
- Static shooting in different positions: Standing/Kneeling/lying on the ground
- Dynamic/Tactical reloads in different positions:Standing/ Kneeling/ lying on the ground/ in movement
- Double shots
- Multiple targets
- Alternate shooting positions
- Shooting with use of cover: Vertical/ horizontal, corner, car, Various directions shooting
- Strong side/weak side shooting
- CQB Introduction
- Advance Shooting technics
- Instinctive shooting technics
- Shooting under live fire
WEAPONS: GLOCK 17, GLOCK19, GLOCK T, M-4/M16/AR15/AK 47
AMMUNITION: 9mm. 5,56mm. 7,62mm
METHODS: This Firearms Instructor Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The Firearms Instructor Course will be given on the EBSSA both camp with the use of EBSSA equipment.
Requirements: Minimum age 21 years old, clean criminal record