Tactical Instructor Course
The main focus of the EBSSA Tactical Instructor Course is to form strong pedagogical skills and to acquaint the student with methodological concepts of security training.
All the successful graduates will be registered in the EBSSA official data base and will get the opportunity to organize Tactical courses with the right to issue official EBSSA certificates.
The students who are able to get the required level will receive the EBSSA Tactical Instructor certificate and will be considered as potential participants of EBSSA international projects.
EBSSA is an ISO recognized company and all of our certificates are internationally recognized.
The course has a solid theoretical base and includes constant practical assessments. At the end of the training students will be capable to organize and give lessons concerning PSD and CPO subjects. Each student will be evaluated individually, the level of the certificate depends on the work during the course and demonstrated results. The course is highly intensive and consists of theoretical and practical assessments.
- Introduction, discussion of the students’ previous experience
- Basic pedagogical concepts
- Adult learning concepts
- Specifics of security training
- CPO and PSD tactics
- Organization of theoretical lessons: basic principles, main subjects, choice of tools
- Organization of practical assessments: structure, aims, connection with the theory
- Organization of a shooting lesson: equipment, safety rules and their application, basic commands and exercises, control of results
- Weapon drills
- EBSSA Safe handling
- EBSSA Basic Pistol/Rifle Shooting Instructional Method
- EBSSA Shooting positions
- EBSSA Evaluation and Improving performance of shooters
- EBSSA Skill development
- EBSSA teaching concepts
- Russian Counter Terrorism Tactics
- Russian Shooting
- Russian Shooting in Close protection
- Russian Shooting under stress
- Final exam
Price included: Transfer from/to Belgrade airport, accommodation in hotel, 3 meals per day, weapons, ammunition, certification.
Requirements: Military or Police experience or EBSSA PMC or CPO courses.
Instructors: Former Russian Special Forces operator and French Foreign Legion
Weapons: Ak47, CZ, Glock 17, Beretta, Sig Sauer