Shotgun Instructor course
Shotgun Instructor course has two purposes: the first purpose to form Shotgun Instructor staff to involve in international projects of EBSSA.
The second purpose is to form qualified Shotgun Instructors that can teach EBSSA techniques in their countries in full autonomy.
The Shotgun Instructor course will be conducted from highly qualified instructor’s former special force from Russia. After this Shotgun Instructor course will be released certificate EBSSA Shotgun Instructor.
- Firearms safety, including considerations specific to shotguns
- Selection of the fighting shotgun
- Modifications and Accessories
- Ammunition selection and capabilities
- Patterning for optimum performance
- Nomenclature and mechanical operation
- Shooting technique
- Loading/reloading techniques
- Safe storage and ready conditions, including cruiser ready
- Care and maintenance
- Adult teaching methods
- Training aids
METHODS: This Shotgun Instructor course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The Shotgun Instructor course will be given on the EBSSA both camp with the use of EBSSA equipment.
Attention! After this Shotgun Instructor course the graduates will be able to issue EBSSA certificates to their students.
Price included accommodation in Hotel, 3 meals per day, transfer from/to Belgrade Airport, weapons, ammunition, EBSSA international certificate, etc